::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cleaning off my desk and I had a radical idea. What if I put my office/school supplies.... IN THE DESK DRAWER???

This is a revolutionary concept.

I'm an out of sight, out of mind person so everything in my drawers is stuff I don't need and everything on the top is stuff I do. What if I got rid of the stuff I don't need and moved the stuff I DO need into drawers?

This is the slowest KonMari ever, but the progress I've made on decluttering and routine building has been sticking. Thanks Ritalin!!

I'm cleaning off my desk and I had a radical idea. What if I put my office/school supplies.... IN THE DESK DRAWER???

This is a revolutionary concept.

I'm an out of sight, out of mind person so everything in my drawers is stuff I don't need and everything on the top is stuff I do. What if I got rid of the stuff I don't need and moved the stuff I DO need into drawers?

This is the slowest KonMari ever, but the progress I've made on decluttering and routine building has been sticking. Thanks Ritalin!!

I don't get to use what's in my drawers much anymore. But I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

Just a thought.

Thanks Padre.

I think with monday starting that thread may get more attention. Weekends are slow here.

Anyone else have experience with an angiogram? My neck and wrist are still sensitive and I was just wondering how long to expect soreness.

Both cool and horrifying. Ooooh/Ewww

Sheryl had a pulmonary embolism scare many years ago. She has deep veins. They needed to put a catheter in a large vein - couldn't find them in either arm. They went for her jugulars in her neck. Couldn't find those either. The doctor stopped things short of doing a cut-down for the jugulars and tried a different test that put her in the clear - if that test had been vague at all they would've operated to find a jugular.

It was wild. AND her bruises on arms and neck were impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom