::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got all my contact information moved from my old phone to the new one, without losing it and smashing either one into a million pieces. I consider that a win.

This morning I successfully paired the new phone with the work truck. Win number two.

After work I plan to see if I can pair the phone with my own truck.

Intermittent Bluetooth connectivity was one of the biggest issues with my old phone. I really need this to go well, as I need the hands-free feature in order to comply with state laws.

Assuming it goes well, and I expect it will, that'll be three wins in one day!!

PoHo caption contest!

This little sweetheart got a trim today and came home with a pink bow in her hair. What do you suppose she is thinking?

attachment.php

No, I did NOT eat my other bow! Why would I do that? They're dry and scratchy, and they don't taste good. And, you can't prove I did it!

What do you mean we'll see about that........later?

No, I did NOT eat my other bow! Why would I do that? They're dry and scratchy, and they don't taste good. And, you can't prove I did it!

What do you mean we'll see about that........later?

I like that Don has envisioned an entire conversation. That implies that I respond to the dog and reason with her. And we all know that's crazy, right? RIGHT????????

Question of the day: Where do you prefer to carry your cell phone?

For me, that would be my right front pants pocket....

I really, really don't want to be here today.

I think when the bell rings I'll pick up James and go straight to the hospital to visit my grandfather. Yesterday they took a biopsy of his "mass" but he didn't know the results yet. He's in good spirits but I think that's a bad sign this time. He seems ready to die. Like he's okay with it. I guess that's good and all but he's the rock in our family.

Question of the day: Where do you prefer to carry your cell phone?

For me, that would be my right front pants pocket....

I have a holder/holster on my belt (right side).
On occation the shirt pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom