::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was contacted by a recruiter for a corporate massage company. She found me through my LinkdIn account. They’re looking for therapists to staff an onsite clinic for a mega tech company. I’m planning to look into it. That would place me working with my ideal clientele.

Best of luck landing the job, Soo!

I checked the rule book. It says that those 10 guests who won't talk bear some of the blame . . .

:D

Plans have changed, and we're going to my sister's house for a couple of days for Thanksgiving.

Her older son will be in the hospital, which is understandably stressful. Wednesday is her birthday, and Thursday is Thanksgiving, and she was really down about it, thinking there would be no celebration this year.

So, I'm going to get off of work early on Wednesday, and we'll drive to her house (about two hours) and take her out to dinner for her birthday. We'll stay over, and help cook Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. They are providing the turkey, gravy, and stuffing, and we're bringing everything else.

Both days we'll all go to visit my nephew in the hospital. Then we'll stay over again on Thursday night, and drive home on Friday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom