::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beach Boys in their current touring configuration are not what I expected, but still pretty fun.

It's kind of disorienting to have pictures of hot surfer girls on the screen in the back when you know the person singing is an old fart.

Grandkids!

So, if I've tried Academy (our only sporting goods store), Walgreens, CVS, and a local pharmacy and have yet to find a wrist brace that offers enough support, yet allows me to type, does that mean it doesn't exist or is there somewhere else I should consider?
Does your medical clinic sell any stuff? The one I go to has a special small store that sells somewhat unusual brace stuff. I got a thumb one for my arthritis. It was pricey ($30) and I was skeptical. But, man, it works great. It's a brace I'd not seen anywhere else.

Écrire français veut dire se battre auto-correcte tout le temps! C'est lourd!
Même si j'ai la dictionnaire français sur mon mobile!

Does your medical clinic sell any stuff? The one I go to has a special small store that sells somewhat unusual brace stuff. I got a thumb one for my arthritis. It was pricey ($30) and I was skeptical. But, man, it works great. It's a brace I'd not seen anywhere else.

I don't know of any clinics that would have stuff like that, but I'll keep my eyes out.

Philz coffee should help a little but my last class today makes me work.

Not very academic minded and a little confrontational.

They make me earn my dime.

My sophomores are writing an in class essay for assessment and they keep asking me questions about what I'm looking for so I finally wrote the definition of "assessment" on the board and now all is quiet in Mr. Yoshida's class.

Aside from Sukie, does anyone still play as much as they used to?

Just curious.

Life keeps getting in the way but I want to make time for it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom