::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wishful thinking warning*

I am in a Red Roof Inn, in Miamisburg, Ohio. My juggling buddy, David, and I are attending a spin top festival this weekend.

Bear with me, here, I'm going somewhere with this.

My wife really likes David, and likes my juggling hobby, so she has no problem with me going away for a few days for something like this, especially if he's going along.

On the 7 1/2 hour drive down here, the subject of UWC came up (David is also a uke player, and belongs to the same local group as I do). He really likes the sound of UWC, and thinks he'd like to come next year, and bring his wife and kids.

He wonders whether my wife would be okay with me going along with them.

I told you it was wishful thinking....
But your wife is unreasonable. And I do not understand it. At all. She seems to be able to go on trips without you. She went to UWC your first time. Then you went without her the next year. It's not like she came after your first time and saw what "really" happens. She is unreasonable about this. Nothing bad happened to you.

We went to the GC in February. There was a considerable amount of snow on the ground. I threw snowball's over the south rim.

Just sayin'....

Cold would be good. Snow would be fine. I'm tired of hot.

Got a little too much sun. When we got home we turned on the A/C and conked out for three hours. Woke up, had a snack and now we are at Canoe Hut. Ross made curry YUM!

It's 4am, and I've been awakened from a sound sleep by a bunch of very loud, very rude hotel "guests" right outside my door. Asshats. Apparently nothing else matters in the world except them.

I hope I can get back to sleep. I have a big day planned, and don't want to stumble through it like a zombie.

Asshats....

It's 4am, and I've been awakened from a sound sleep by a bunch of very loud, very rude hotel "guests" right outside my door. Asshats. Apparently nothing else matters in the world except them.

I hope I can get back to sleep. I have a big day planned, and don't want to stumble through it like a zombie.

Asshats....
sorry.....::tip toes down corridor::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom