::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs to make a Thursday song too. Yesterday I was convinced that it was Wednesday, but I showed up for an appt that is actually today. Argh. I'm all discombobulated. I blame going to Phoenix. I lost a day in there somewhere.

She needs to make a Thursday song too. Yesterday I was convinced that it was Wednesday, but I showed up for an appt that is actually today. Argh. I'm all discombobulated. I blame going to Phoenix. I lost a day in there somewhere.

No, no, no, no more singing from Rebecca Black.

Rage Report:

Fri: Club basketball practice; league clinic w/end of clinic party
Sat: Spring League practice
Sun: Spring league game; Club team practice; Mother's Day breakfast/lunch still in limbo.

Rage Report:

Fri: Club basketball practice; league clinic w/end of clinic party
Sat: Spring League practice
Sun: Spring league game; Club team practice; Mother's Day breakfast/lunch still in limbo.

My computer went all Freeda on my post!

We're short on subs today so I have an ESL class in my room and we're watching Ratatouille

The kids are laughing at some of the dialogue so I'm guessing their English isn't as bad as they act like it is.

Customer wants their personal data drive moved. I'm being told I don't have access.

That does not sit well with me.

I am now the owner of their data. Try to keep me out? THINK AGAIN, SUCKA!

Customer wants their personal data drive moved. I'm being told I don't have access.

That does not sit well with me.

I am now the owner of their data. Try to keep me out? THINK AGAIN, SUCKA!

It's the little things which give life meaning.

Less conspicuous than I imagined. Other than the battery pack, I think it could be concealed under a shirt.

If folks notice it, tell them it's a concealed-carry shoulder holster....

The one pictured has a relatively large battery pack. What would an implanted device use for power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom