::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling old today :eek:ld:
First of all, I am tired. Did not get a lot of sleep last night. It hits me harder now than I remember when I was younger.
Second, they just introduced a new tech they hired. He looks 12. OK, maybe 17. But for sure like he is in high school. Barely a sophomore.
Third, lunch chatter today. Were talking about Blade Runner. Only four people in the room were ALIVE when the original move came out, much less went to see it when it came out.
I think only ONE other person was alive when the novel was published (1968).

I was talking with a customer on Friday. He had no clue that cars once came without windshield washers. I remember adding an after-market one to my '65 Mustang.

Lots of younger folks have never seen a car without A/C, seatbelts, or power windows and door locks....

I was talking with a customer on Friday. He had no clue that cars once came without windshield washers. I remember adding an after-market one to my '65 Mustang.

Lots of younger folks have never seen a car without A/C, seatbelts, or power windows and door locks....

And the rear view mirror was on the dash .

You know, I have friends that play music with Peter Escovido. I wonder if I tagged it correctly if I could get you know who to see Aldrine's version of Europa?

I wonder what I should tag it with?

THIS is why I went to SF UkeFest. I was exhausted after his set. I can't imagine how he felt. I know his shirt was wet.

It was an excellent festival. The workshops were brain-hurting hard (for me). The show was one of the best I've seen.
I had a fabulous time with Nick. He is such fun. And Myrna! What a delight. And Jerry! And Mark Segelman! And last night RussBuss was at the concert. I am really sorry Sally couldn't make it.

The windshield washer on my MG is thumb powered.

The movie about Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King has opened a whole new narrative about how women’s lib changed things with young women. When I told my daughters my Mom was not allowed to open a checking account without my Dad’s consent when I was a kid they thought that was unbelievable.

THIS is why I went to SF UkeFest. I was exhausted after his set. I can't imagine how he felt. I know his shirt was wet.

It was an excellent festival. The workshops were brain-hurting hard (for me). The show was one of the best I've seen.
I had a fabulous time with Nick. He is such fun. And Myrna! What a delight. And Jerry! And Mark Segelman! And last night RussBuss was at the concert. I am really sorry Sally couldn't make it.

Maybe next year

me too! I’m so glad it was a great time for you.

Flu shot, pneumonia vax, and blood draw. Almost as bad as a Man Cold.

Okay, when you said holes, I was afraid they drilled something.

I think they are doing colonoscopies differently. No gas at all this time.

main-qimg-9c5dece9d928e7ff596ac17f4f31c177-c

You don't scare me. Now if it was Alan Rickman I might shake in my boots a bit.

No. If it's not that it will be something else.

Mrs Pere, when she comes home from travels, seems to prowl the house, unsatisfied until she can find some lapse for which she can hold me responsible. I've gotten so I don't vacuum the living room. She walks in, sees that, complains, and is happy. Saves about an hour.

Hahahahahahahaha!

JFPOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom