::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I unfriended the troll. I feel a little bad about it because I've met him, he's been to UWC and isn't all bad, but I don't need that crap in my life. I think he does a lot of posting while inebriated.

Why did he insist on pushing it? That was a fun thread, still is.

Well, I unfriended the troll. I feel a little bad about it because I've met him, he's been to UWC and isn't all bad, but I don't need that crap in my life. I think he does a lot of posting while inebriated.

I just read that thread. There's a lot I don't understand about the sociology of Facebook, but the thing I'll never understand is why people enter threads where everybody's having a good time and pee all lover it. There's nothing to gain but a bizarre sense of moral superiority. Imagine someone walking into a roomful of people who are laughing and joking and telling them they're all idiots. I'm sure that would go over well. Yet it's so common on FB.

I saw his rebuttal. Was going to jump in but not worth my time typing to someone who most likely isn't going to listen.

I just read that thread. There's a lot I don't understand about the sociology of Facebook, but the thing I'll never understand is why people enter threads where everybody's having a good time and pee all lover it. There's nothing to gain but a bizarre sense of moral superiority. Imagine someone walking into a roomful of people who are laughing and joking and telling them they're all idiots. I'm sure that would go over well. Yet it's so common on FB.

Has something to do with bullying. Hot topic in schools and I remember an article that studied social media and pretty much stated what you just did. They lumped it under the heading of "bullying" but didn't explain why people do that other than to categorize it as bullying.

This is the entryway to our building this morning. I love that I work for a company that celebrates everyone's culture and traditions! I hope they have something fun planned later...

TdwSUZS.jpg

Hahaha

I thought "Bring Me Your Cup" was a Pure Heart song!

Had no idea it was a UB40 cover.

I succumbed to posting on a religious debate last night. Twice. I deleted the first one because the whole debate was mean-spirited and did nothing to glorify God. I let the other stand because it was a much simpler statement that shouldn't be too contentious. Too damn many Christians out there seem to think they're Jesus' agent for judgement in this world.

And that God can't stand up for Godself; they alone are God's one true defender. God would be lost without them.

Last edited:
We're having a stretch of gorgeous weather, particularly for mid-October. Warmer than usual, sunny, and not much rain.

Now if it could only stay like this until we leave for Florida in December....:D

I'm still thinking it must be a problem with the phone, itself, since it exhibits the same problem in two different vehicles and with my hearing aids. The phone is the common denominator....

So is the user. :D
Sorry, could not resist! :biglaugh:

Mahalo for the kind words everyone.
She and I both know that is why she is there, she just feels like she is getting little support, or even appreciation,
for what she is going through.
She vents to me, and I vent to you.
This is a wonderful place.
If only there were someplace where we could all actually meet at the same time and share hugs and ukulele in person.
Oh wait...

So is the user. :D
Sorry, could not resist! :biglaugh:

True! But, it had been working until just recently.

So far this morning I have received a call without any problems while driving the work truck. I need to get one of the guys to call me to test a call with my hearing aids.

I'm thinking the problem may have resolved itself, or I may have inadvertently fixed it while messing with the phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom