::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More details?

Just immaturity.

I have to focus all my attention on four immature little jackasses who screw around like it's a playground, endangering themselves and others. Today, after getting yelled at for basically cutting the counter, not following directions etc. they thought it would be good idea to pretty much have a food fight with potato soup.

Just immaturity.

I have to focus all my attention on four immature little jackasses who screw around like it's a playground, endangering themselves and others. Today, after getting yelled at for basically cutting the counter, not following directions etc. they thought it would be good idea to pretty much have a food fight with potato soup.

Doesn't help the make-up of my classes that they closed our auto-shop this year too.

I ignore the kids and post at school :)

Well, I at least give them something to keep them busy and then I post.

I have 7 year olds. Can't do that with them. The only planning time I get is 40 minutes when the kids go to specials - except it really isn't planning time. It's full of crappy meetings telling us to do more. Besides, we have someone walking through our rooms a LOT to make sure we are working. Yeah, they don't trust us. Think we're scum. Whatever.

I fear for our future, but not because of your kids. They have time to learn and a good teacher.

It's the learning-resistant Leader of the Free World and his base who scare me more.

What leader? We haven't had one of those since Obama left office. We now have a clown.

Just immaturity.

Potato soups?!?!?! You don't treat potato soup that way!! Throw those #$%#^ out of school!!!!

Had to go to a client in Wahiawa today. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to drop in to Ko'olau and visit my birthday present.
To my surprise Kalei and Kimo were both there, and Kimo was recording a video. It was a nice visit. :D

sxpwzeu.jpg

Had to go to a client in Wahiawa today. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to drop in to Ko'olau and visit my birthday present.
To my surprise Kalei and Kimo were both there, and Kimo was recording a video. It was a nice visit. :D

sxpwzeu.jpg

A CR?

Oooh. Purty!

From listless liturgy and cautious preaching,

Good Lord deliver us.

The Councils of the Church are boring and in the hands of wimps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom