::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house we kinda liked was a little smaller than anticipated so I probably won't go see it. The other house we love is off market till Sept 1. Something major probably came up in inspection so they are a dressing it then relisting. Hope we get an offer in on Sept 1 for it and win.

The house we kinda liked was a little smaller than anticipated so I probably won't go see it. The other house we love is off market till Sept 1. Something major probably came up in inspection so they are a dressing it then relisting. Hope we get an offer in on Sept 1 for it and win.

But tiny homes are so trendy right now!

So...those who ask everybody in Texas if they're flooding have no idea of Texas geography or how big the state actually is.

It takes me 12 hours to get to the beach. 5-6 hours to get to Austin. In the 10-day forecast, we get all the way to a 20% chance of rain.

Figured y'all might want to know I'm not drowning. Or under water. Or under serious threat of wet stuff falling from the sky. :smileybounce:

Glad to hear our Twibs is safe and sound! :)

Glad to hear you're far from the danger zone. Stephen are you and Grandpa okay?

Have we got anyone else in Texas?

Home from camping. Doing laundry. Washed both dogs and showered. It was a good weekend but boy my bed feels good. It's only after 6pm here but boy could I sleep right now.

Glad to hear you're far from the danger zone. Stephen are you and Grandpa okay?

Have we got anyone else in Texas?

Grandpa is ok he was dizzy the other day but he is fine now. He has softball to keep him busy coaching told him to take it slow and drink more water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom