::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Diane and Carrie from the Wahines were on stage with you. I think that was my first uke fest. I remember approaching Dominator very carefully to tell him how much I admired him. I was such a fan girl.

Dominator wished me a happy birthday on FB. I squee'd a little.

I pretty much freaked out when Dominator approached me at UWC and asked me to sing more Hawaiian songs, he really enjoyed them.

Dominator wished me a happy birthday on FB. I squee'd a little.

He's so cool. And I love his wife. Once at UWC she commented on a travel brush I had. When I got home I went and bought two and mailed them to her. She sent me a thank you, ha!

Elaine's sister and her husband live in Houston. They have had over 25 inches of rain thus far, and are expecting 25 more by Friday! They are okay, and even with all that rain they have had none in the house. They have only lost power once, briefly, and they have a whole-house generator, which worked as it should. They sent us pictures of the standing water in their street.

I can't imagine 50 inches of rain in a little over a week....

Considering I'm only 65 inches tall... yep, that's a lot!

I pretty much freaked out when Dominator approached me at UWC and asked me to sing more Hawaiian songs, he really enjoyed them.

Damon! We gotta do Wahine Ilikea. Nag me to learn the dance.

First, stop walking. Go swimming or find some other way to exercise, stay off the knee and ankle. Then I would highly recommend you contact a good massage therapist in your area and buy a month of weekly massages. Share with them exactly what has been happening. You need full body work or your back is going to be jacked up soon.

I can guarantee your ankle will be better in a month if you do these things.

Massage every other week. My massage therapist has been working on this for awhile. And she's a PT Assistant who works for the PT I'm seeing tomorrow.
The knee is fine now.

Thanks for the advice. I've got this.

Massage every other week. My massage therapist has been working on this for awhile. And she's a PT Assistant who works for the PT I'm seeing tomorrow.
The knee is fine now.

Thanks for the advice. I've got this.
Well excellent! I'm glad you're being proactive with this injury. I didn't know you were addressing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom