::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should write a book. Some stories I got could blow minds.

I am quite amazed with the stuff I did myself. Also amazed I lived through the stuff I did. Even some of the surf I used to go out in. Like when beaches were closed we would get out in state parks so police couldn't arrest us then surf till we couldn't handle anymore.

I am quite amazed with the stuff I did myself. Also amazed I lived through the stuff I did. Even some of the surf I used to go out in. Like when beaches were closed we would get out in state parks so police couldn't arrest us then surf till we couldn't handle anymore.

Endless trips to donate plasma then getting wasted on a 4 pack that night cause there was no water left in blood.

Endless trips to donate plasma then getting wasted on a 4 pack that night cause there was no water left in blood.

Seriously amazed I am where I am today. I think all the stupid things I did make me a better person today. Well maybe not the lsd but most other stuff

Then on sat we go see the house that came off market again. This time we might make the full price offer and see what happens. The first inspection revealed a new roof was needed. They did some inspection and refused counter offer so hopefully we can get in and get it.

Which house is it?

Raining super hard. Glad I am not driving today. I am sure TheBus trip will be lengthy though.

This morning is our weekly knitting group, which should be interesting. The town has leased out the building where we have always met, so we have to move to a different building.

Personally, I don't care. But, some of the members of the group are in quite a tizzy. Change is hard, perhaps especially for seniors.

I hope the transition goes smoothly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom