::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make an appointment two days in advance.
Tell the service writer making the appointment what needs to be done.
Get to dealer.
Tell the greeter what service is needed.
Repeat.
Wait 10 minutes for a service writer.
Next customer to arrive is served before me.
Tell the service writer what service is needed because he can't read the greeter's notes.
Also couldn't bother to read the appointment note.
Explain once more to the service writer what needs to be done.
Wait for loaner.
Service writer moves on to next customer before finishing with me.
Gofer kid gets me the loaner.
Loaner has 1/3 tank of gas.

Free coffee? Yeah (meh).
Free snacks? Yeah (meh).

So now I'm biased to be picky and I'm pretty sure that no matter how well they do with the service I'm still going to give them a crappy review. I really don't like giving negative reviews. Part of this service is to make good something they didn't do properly the first time.

The dealer we got Sheryl's car from has not been stellar in the service department. They gave her two free oil changes...but they haven't made it easy to get them.

Lost several chickens this week. Matt didn't close the chicken house one night and something reined carnage down on them. The survivors won't go back in the chicken house now and are roosting in bushes and such. Down to maybe 6 hens now, but just now a local who came to UWC and loved it, just offered my 6 young pullets. Sometimes things work out.

Isn't that the sort of cold jellied fish stuff?

Yeah - cod soaked in lye. I've never tried it - dodged that family bullet. Sheryl has never tried it - but she's part of the family so got a pass. It was the old guard (her grandma's generation) that loved to try to make the new in-laws eat it. By the time we got married the two great uncles who were the worst were gone...

Yeah - cod soaked in lye. I've never tried it - dodged that family bullet. Sheryl has never tried it - but she's part of the family so got a pass. It was the old guard (her grandma's generation) that loved to try to make the new in-laws eat it. By the time we got married the two great uncles who were the worst were gone...

I escaped balut at a former girlfriends family reunion.

When it got passed to me and I took one the whole party got silent and everyone was staring at me. I wussed out.

When it got passed to me and I took one the whole party got silent and everyone was staring at me. I wussed out.

Maybe that's why that one didn't work out?

That's worse than lutefisk. Gag.

Wow big head! Who says Sukie was talking about you? I think she has a thing for Danny ;)

How was the open mic?

I was thinking the exact same thing! About Danny, not the open mic. Of course, Danny always says hi to Sukie...never to me :(

Do you have something that tells you when your name is mentioned on this thread? I always wonder if we can summon you like Beatlejuice.

Aldrine... Aldrine... Aldrine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom