::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend who owns the hardware store I went to, carries both the Komodo Acorn and the big green egg. He said if I like the acorn he'll give me a deal on the egg because it is that much better and easier to cook with.

Mika already wants the egg. If it is that much better, I guess my dad has a Komodo Akorn in his future :)

I want the akorn but the egg would be sweet.

Komodo Acorn grill (Jon's grill) is all assembled and right now I've got it fired up and just burning off all the gunk that might be in there.

We took the one that looked like it got dropped off a truck, it's got a couple dents, it was missing an axle and some bolts but they knocked 30% off the price so about $90.00. The missing parts cost me $2.59 at the hardware store for an aluminum rod for the axle and a few 1/4 20 bolts.

Smokin' deal!!! (see what I did there?)....

Finally invoiced my August CPR classes. Why do I procrastinate getting paid???? It will be a month til that check hits.

So a little worried about tomorrow. First day at new school. First time on bus. No calls about what to do with epi pen and so fourth on bus and bus driver...in afternoon and morning.

I'm excited for tomorrow. First day of school! I don't normally work the first couple weeks of school, so it will be interesting seeing that initial flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom