::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In nursing school we had to give injections to newborns in their thighs, I did it alright, but it totally freaked out some of the other students.

When we were working on getting pregnant with Annie I had to give Sheryl injections - sometimes five at a sitting. Everything from little insulin syringes in the stomach to honkin' huge ones in the hip. She said I got pretty good at it.

When we were working on getting pregnant with Annie I had to give Sheryl injections - sometimes five at a sitting. Everything from little insulin syringes in the stomach to honkin' huge ones in the hip. She said I got pretty good at it.

I'm okay with receiving injections, as long as I don't have to watch. I don't think I could administer them, though. Seeing the needle pierce the skin skeeves me out....

My wife had those online classes to do. One she said was an hour. It only required you pass test at end. SHe did work in her office while it played in the background. Her last job you had to click something every 5 minutes so it would see you were paying attention

I took the quiz first and played the videos in the background. Three of the videos had quiz questions embedded.

Similar story here. I got really good at the ones in the hip. Except for once. Then you just have to go with it regardless.

I was working a shared retreat with Roman Catholic & Episcopal women. The RC women were fascinated that Father was married & did I have any children. I said, We're trying, meds, &c. It's not very romantic to have to use a needle when you make love."

RC granny pats me on the arm and says, "Honey you're doing it wrong."

So far the state police have cleared me, child welfare has cleared me now to pay the $40 and get fingerprinted....lets hope the expungement cleared me up by now

Also still waiting on a call from Costco so hopefully I can get that and maybe an interview.

My old boss called and said feel free to put I was a manager since I did enough work to really be one. He also checked to see if I had a job yet and what I have been upto

We're making scones.

HOW DO YOU MESS UP SCONES?!?!?!

5 ingredients.
2 demonstrations.
1 lecture/reminder of the steps

HOW?

If I ever get diabetic I am not sure I could administer insulin to myself

You'd adapt. It's a tiny short needle. Even our hissy prissy cat takes them ok. Rarely even feels them. My doc used to give them to himself through his shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom