::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Lynn yelling so early in the morning?! :)

Let's do this!!

Sorry, not yelling. Was just trying to use bigger print as my eyesight stinks and sometimes hard to see what I've typed. Won't enlarge anymore.

Sorry, not yelling. Was just trying to use bigger print as my eyesight stinks and sometimes hard to see what I've typed. Won't enlarge anymore.

We're just teasing. Yell away. ;) Everybody just does what they want and everyone else either deals with it or ignores it. You know, like society should be.

Please don't stop! Even if it does look bright and chipper in the morning...

IMG_20180307_203909.jpg
15206379205603176945914815591250.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know I can still taste stuff. I'm trying to wrap my mind around the fact that many of my habitual foods can no longer be habitual. I'm okay with it, really. Food just has to be less of a priority than it has my whole life and that's not a bad thing.

If my choices are "see James graduate" or "enjoy those few seconds of taste while the food is on my palate" my kid, and life, wins every time.

Yes, 100%, I get that totally.
I just know that small things, like walking around saying "I can never have that again" can be a drag.
Nanilei and I have both recently realized that enjoying food is something we do TOGETHER.
When we were apart while she was in California we both lost weight without really trying because we were not together enjoying one of the things we enjoy together.
The Gym is becoming something NEW we enjoy together.
We are making food less of a priority, and making GOOD food something we look forward to.

Yes, 100%, I get that totally.
I just know that small things, like walking around saying "I can never have that again" can be a drag.
Nanilei and I have both recently realized that enjoying food is something we do TOGETHER.
When we were apart while she was in California we both lost weight without really trying because we were not together enjoying one of the things we enjoy together.
The Gym is becoming something NEW we enjoy together.
We are making food less of a priority, and making GOOD food something we look forward to.

That reminds me, I should weigh myself and see if I lost weight in the two weeks spouse has been absent.

Probably not. I ate a LOT of cream cheese.

All caps is a yell.
Your's was probably not an inside voice though?

Don't sweat the small stuff. If they didn't like ya you would be ignored.

When I hit my 40's I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't have children and I was pretty bummed because I always thought I'd be a dad.

Then I met Mika and things got rolling pretty quick. Now I wish I had a child in my 30's so I'd have more energy. One of the couples we hang out with because of our sons could be my kids. In fact, the dad was a student at my school when I first started teaching. Talk about awkward.

I love being a dad.

And it sounds like you do too :). Cheer up and think of what the future holds for him.

Yeah, mom was 42 when they had me unplanned. When I was young, I always thought my dad was boring, later I realized he had already been through WW2, had raised 4 kids and wasn't young anymore.

We're just teasing you Lynn.

We do that here.

Lots.

You do whatever you want to do and just keep being you're nice self to everyone.

(made the typo but left it to irritate you know who)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom