::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just teasing you Lynn.

We do that here.

Lots.

You do whatever you want to do and just keep being you're nice self to everyone.

(made the typo but left it to irritate you know who)

Thank you dear. It's a little chilly outside, but the sun is shining. With sunshine on my shoulder and a smile on my face, I bid you all a good day!

Yeah, mom was 42 when they had me unplanned. When I was young, I always thought my dad was boring, later I realized he had already been through WW2, had raised 4 kids and wasn't young anymore.

My dad was 43, mom was 37. I was always proud of my dad, but man was he a square.

Yeah, mom was 42 when they had me unplanned. When I was young, I always thought my dad was boring, later I realized he had already been through WW2, had raised 4 kids and wasn't young anymore.

My mom was 37. Same for me, I had 4 siblings 10-17 when I was born. I kinda raised myself. Mom was just tired.

50 & 44. My sibs were teens. I was an only child with 4 parents. Sheesh. Dad died when I was a teen. If he had lived I don’t think it would have gone well. (I was a brat, always mindful of what I didn’t have.)

Today I gave away a Kamoa solid mahogany soprano pineapple.

The little guy loves it. I put new strings on it and he was practicing tuning it on his own while they stretched. It's the same friends that I'm old enough to be their dad.

Rafe report- Saturday was a crazy busy but fun day. I had 2 new clients at the spa, my job there seems to be working out just fine. Then Mike and I went grocery shopping. Then a very good friend (I named a child after her) from high school came over and went shopping in my LuLaRoe room. We had a nice visit. My friend Judy and her hubby came to stay at my house to pet sit while we are gone.
Sunday- today we drive to San Diego to stay overnight in a hotel. My MIL is going in for a mastectomy Monday morning and we want to be close to support her. Katie and Penny will be joining us later tonight to be there in the morning. They were both able to take Monday off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom