::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott and Gary are coworkers who live in Honolulu. They're now 3 hours away from me instead of 2, so I won't be looking for them online until 11:00 my time instead of 10. Our team has employees spanning 6 time zones. Our window for all-team meetings is very small.

Oh. Got it.

One time my friend from Portland called me a few shots in to his bottle of Johnny Walker. I knew this because at one point he asked "What time is it where you are?"

If the soldiers who March in it refuse then it would be even better. But most likely that wouldn't happen.

Most likely couldn't happen. They'd be court marshaled for not following orders. They don't have a choice.

Some days back I messed up my shoulder by sleeping on it too hard (I think that's what happened), so it's been sore. If I take a couple of Ibuprofen when I get up to pee in the early, early AM, I get the most relaxed sleep after I go back to bed. It's magical. My sister has been a nurse her whole life and she swears by taking Ibuprofen to relax at bedtime, she says it even relaxes her brain.

Does that stuff get in your eyes? I've seen videos of color runs and all I think is "OW! My eyes!"

I wear sun glasses when going through the color zones and pretty much the whole time anyway. The volunteers aim for your shirt not your face. We got color on our face during the after party. I think it is just colored corn starch.

We're supposed to hit 70 today. I wore shorts on Saturday and yesterday. The smell of grilling was in the air throughout the neighborhood yesterday...mmmm.

I wore shorts today on my morning walk. :D

Yea thinking the same

you really just have to remember to keep your mouth closed. I was laughing at the after party and got some red color in my mouth. They also had a foam zone at the end too, but I did not want to go through it.

Good morning Hos!
The 7:20 bus that TheBus app said was coming at 7:17,
forcing me to jog to TheStop, showed up at 7:33.
#cardio

I was actually pretty close to mom because all my brothers and sisters were already out of the house by the time I was growing up, so mom had more time for me, but dad was just wore out by then.

Yeah, I was def closer to mom than the rest of the kid as I got older. We just saw eye to eye on most things.

So my heart docs are freaking me out a bit.

The last appointment they told me to hold off on walking. At todays angiogram consult they fast tracked me into a slot on Thursday. THIS Thursday. The doc performing it was concerned with AFib. He said he needs to find out why my heart beat is irregular.

But it is what it is. Hope it's fixable.

So my heart docs are freaking me out a bit.

The last appointment they told me to hold off on walking. At todays angiogram consult they fast tracked me into a slot on Thursday. THIS Thursday. The doc performing it was concerned with AFib. He said he needs to find out why my heart beat is irregular.

But it is what it is. Hope it's fixable.

Maybe I'll be the first kid at school with a pacemaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom