::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the tropical storm was just heat, humidity, and a little rain for us here on the Leeward side.

We went to see Star Trek today.

We enjoyed it, with the exception of Melanie Griffith. When you see it you will know what we mean.

Also, Star Fleet seems a bit cavalier with civilian souls, but I don't want to take anything away from a good time.

Melanie Griffith???

We were thinking of going to see Nathan Aweau tonight, good thing we did not.
The aftermath of Darby brought so much rain the H1 is closed. We would have been stranded in the car in town.

Glad you're settling into your apartment, Don. Bummer about the toe. Maybe stop breaking them. Or get yourself some sturdy slip on shoes for wearing inside your home when working with heavy things.

Something like this:
View attachment 92647
Cheaper than X-rays and they might save you from having arthritic feet in your future.

In both instances I was wearing shoes. Much like the ones you pictured, but not quite as heavy. The only thing that would have helped would have been steel toed boots!

Good morning, one and all! I don't get my new truck until after work tonight. Elaine dropped me off at McD's near work an hour early, so she could go to church. I need to walk from here to work, and it just started pouring rain. Oh, well, I better get out there, or I'll be late to work....

Good morning, one and all! I don't get my new truck until after work tonight. Elaine dropped me off at McD's near work an hour early, so she could go to church. I need to walk from here to work, and it just started pouring rain. Oh, well, I better get out there, or I'll be late to work....

Yikes. Stay dry!

No, Jayla! :D

I got curious and IMDB'd Star Trek and she isn't listed in the cast nor is it credited on her page. There is a character named "Jayla" played by Sophia Boutella.

Maybe she took a non credited role.

We were thinking of going to see Nathan Aweau tonight, good thing we did not.
The aftermath of Darby brought so much rain the H1 is closed. We would have been stranded in the car in town.

My first visit to Hawaii when I was 21ish I was driving a Suzuki Samarai down H1 and it was raining so hard I was driving about 30mph because I couldn't see and there was so much water on the road I hydroplaned going any faster. My buddy Tommy said "what is that?" We couldn't tell what it was but we could tell it was coming toward us and it went across the entire road so I drove up the embankment.

It was about a 1-2 foot wave of water. I'm pretty sure it was enough water to wash away our little car. Pretty exciting as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom