::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work all day today. Then grocery shopping. Then I have to pack.

Last night I dreamed I was at an Israel Vibration concert. Years back, myself and a few friends actually set up a gig at a theatre in Bloomington and it was a sold out show. If you've never heard them, they are awesome. They grew up together at a polio clinic and are victims of a polio epidemic that hit Jamaica in the 50's.

Work all day today. Then grocery shopping. Then I have to pack.

We are leaving early tomorrow morning to go to Santa Maria, about a 4 hour drive. Mike has a tournament there, so I am going with him. We'll stay at my brothers house. My brother and SIL are very involved in the Dixieland jazz scene ther and are having an event at their house. They have a yearly gathering/picnic/BBQ at their house. So I'm going along. While Mike plays I will help my SIL set up and get ready for this event.

This is the same brother that has the huge party in August every year. That's in a couple weeks.

Last night I dreamed I was at an Israel Vibration concert. Years back, myself and a few friends actually set up a gig at a theatre in Bloomington and it was a sold out show. If you've never heard them, they are awesome. They grew up together at a polio clinic and are victims of a polio epidemic that hit Jamaica in the 50's.

Wow, what a way to be brought together....I like them.

Reggae is one of my favorite kinds of music to massage clients to. It's the perfect rhythm for me.

Anybody know how to get Windows 8 to let me delete files instead of continually telling me that they're being used by another program when they're not?

Anybody know how to get Windows 8 to let me delete files instead of continually telling me that they're being used by another program when they're not?

That means that a background task has them open. You can go into Task Manager and kill tasks that likely have them open.
If you don't know, re-boot into Safe Mode and delete them.Just be sure you know what you are deleting.

That means that a background task has them open. You can go into Task Manager and kill tasks that likely have them open.
If you don't know, re-boot into Safe Mode and delete them.Just be sure you know what you are deleting.

Will try. I can honestly restart the computer, then open file explorer and immediately try to delete something and it will tell me it's open somewhere else, so I have no idea what's doing it.

my school laptop was so dead that I had to let it charge for a bit before it would even turn on

That's a good thing I guess

James also dropped his iPad on the way in and shattered a corner and there's a thin crack across his entire screen.

He had tears welling up in his eyes. He almost never cries. He knew he effed up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom