::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Every year. It might change. It used to fall during finals but now it's that weekend we finish but all of our grades and classroom checkout stuff is due.

That is disappointing. Would BCUF ever be a possibility?

I bought one of those giant wedge foam "pillows" to sleep on.

Last night I just slid down and my underwear bunched up in my crotch.

Not very comfortable.

*Forms a mental image*

*Shudder*

*Backs away from the computer*

When we were in Mexico, all the taxi's played really random 80's music. And Carlos's 16 year old cousin told me the American 80's are just the absolute best. And I'm just like uhhhh what?:confused: She was shocked to find out I that while I enjoy some 80's music, I do not listen to it often or consider it the best.

As a child of the '80s...

...nothing beats a hair band power ballad.

Happy birthday Sally!

WP_20170107_001.jpg

Last edited:
Today's hydroflask features cucumber and lime wedges.

I noticed I was starting to get tired of plain water so I mixed it up a little.

I flew into Louisville KY one year, the drive was not too bad. Smaller airport than Indy, was less stressful.

I like the Indianapolis airport - rental cars onsite! No shuttle needed. It's almost as good as Portland. BUT - never been to Louisville.

We get some reggae-fied tunes over here too, they call it Jawaiian music. Hawaii-based musicians making usually R&B covers with a reggae beat.

Google let me down.
There was a meme going around about the piano used for Hawaiian reggae - it only had three white keys and two black keys - because it seems like they just hit one chord over and over through the entire song :D

I like the Indianapolis airport - rental cars onsite! No shuttle needed. It's almost as good as Portland. BUT - never been to Louisville.

Drive was a little longer than Indy. I recall walking from the terminal straight to my car outside.
It is a small airport, like Hilo sized.

Drive was a little longer than Indy. I recall walking from the terminal straight to my car outside.
It is a small airport, like Hilo sized.

Last time I went to UWC I flew through Chicago because I had a great deal on airfare and I like to drive. It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom