::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now after realizing they need a roof. Sellers want the washer dryer and window as units.....listing says included 3 units and washer dryer. I think they are upset since our offer was 9 k lower. Now another 7 k could happen and the radon test hasn't been completed yet. Starting to feel this is not gonna happen. And we need house signed by Aug 1!!!! July 22 is better but doubt that now.

To say farewell? It's weird, to be sure, but the way you described it sounded like the arrival of the police was no surprise and he was cooperative.

And the cops waited until the wife and kids were out of view before hand cuffing him and putting him in the car.

Gary, how was your dinner?
Mine was good, but they over-cooked one piece of fish just a bit. Mika's looked the best.
Nanilei's shrimp was good, but not amazing.
I was really surprised there we no fresh fish specials. I was hoping for a big opah steak.

They just scheduled a mandatory two hour training session at 10:00am.
I might be a little late to Marukame UDON.
Just linger at your table and I will be there though!

Gary, how was your dinner?
Mine was good, but they over-cooked one piece of fish just a bit. Mika's looked the best.
Nanilei's shrimp was good, but not amazing.
I was really surprised there we no fresh fish specials. I was hoping for a big opah steak.

All of mine was really fresh but I was still a little hungry afterwards. 2 pcs shrimp, 2 scallops and by my guesstimate a 2-3oz portion of fish. It was really good but sparse and a bit pricey for what I got. Mika on the other hand is in love with that place. Her's was really good and she probably had more seafood in her pasta than I had on my plate.

I think it's a good place, you just need to know what to order. The calamari was delicious as promised :)

(And that waitress should have let us know which dishes would be coming out with bread.)

They just scheduled a mandatory two hour training session at 10:00am.
I might be a little late to Marukame UDON.
Just linger at your table and I will be there though!

Will do!

That'll probably work if there's any line at all at 11:30

One of my favourite moments yesterday was at the Kamaka tent. I picked up a six string and started playing, and a local girl picked up the 8 string and joined me. I started singing Aloha Wau I'a 'Oe and she joined me. After that we sang He Aloha No O Waianae.
Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, and Shawn Yacavone were all there and watching. It felt really good, I got some positive reinforcement. I also think there may be some video, I just have to find it. I heard someone say in my ear "you are being filmed, is that ok?" And I nodded so I don't know if it was local TV or something.
Last year I was on Japanese TV hahaha.

One of my favourite moments yesterday was at the Kamaka tent. I picked up a six string and started playing, and a local girl picked up the 8 string and joined me. I started singing Aloha Wau I'a 'Oe and she joined me. After that we sang He Aloha No O Waianae.
Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, and Shawn Yacavone were all there and watching. It felt really good, I got some positive reinforcement. I also think there may be some video, I just have to find it. I heard someone say in my ear "you are being filmed, is that ok?" And I nodded so I don't know if it was local TV or something.
Last year I was on Japanese TV hahaha.

Liven' the dream. :- )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom