::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a depressed funk today. My throat still feels yucky. I don't have any other symptoms. Gonna gargle salt water. I also have a ton of stuff that needs done, and zero motivation. Just a lot of fatigue and sad thoughts. Gotta force myself to move and go find some happiness.

My fb feed is full of all my Hawaiian musician friends playing Ernie Cruz Jr. songs. Such talent. Still sad, but nice to see everyone celebrating his music.

I have quite a bit too. It's awesome . . . and sad.

I keep hearing Friends of the Devil.

Never heard the Dead version but I've heard quite a few covers of the Ka'au Crater Boys cover.

Rage report

Tonight order sushi
Tomorrow work in am then go check out a magic shop and brewery with the kids
Sunday goto another brewery to make beer at and maybe Boonton Day festivities.

Start 'em early!! :)

Good morning, one and all! Cooler weather today. It almost (but not quite) feels like fall....

We have a two day cold spell (mid to low 50's at night) and then this weekend is back into the 90's. Very hot for this time of year.

I want my 70's back!

(sounds like a K-Tel record)

I'm in a depressed funk today. My throat still feels yucky. I don't have any other symptoms. Gonna gargle salt water. I also have a ton of stuff that needs done, and zero motivation. Just a lot of fatigue and sad thoughts. Gotta force myself to move and go find some happiness.

Go find it!

Take a long walk in the woods, always helps me.

Hahaha.

I'm working at my desk and singing along to this song . . . and then suddenly thought "How do I know the words to this?"

Didn't even recognize it. Probably my all time favorite memory song from high school.

We have a two day cold spell (mid to low 50's at night) and then this weekend is back into the 90's. Very hot for this time of year.

I want my 70's back!

(sounds like a K-Tel record)
36+super+gold+hits.jpeg

I have a feeling that pic isn't from the internet either.

. . . and I'd be willing to bet I'm one of the few nerds who could name the songs by David Geddes, Cyndi Grecco and Vicki Sue Robinson.

I don't remember the names Phyllis Hyman (WHY?) Austin Robers and George Baker.

BRIDGE...
[G] Do you [Em] need any[A]body? I [G] need some[F]body to [C] love
Could it [Em] be any[A]body? I [G] want some[F]body to [C] love

[G] Would you be-[D]lieve in a [Am] love at first sight?
Yes, I'm [D7] certain that it happens all the [G] time
[G] What do you [D] see when you [Am] turn out the light?
I can't [D7] tell you but I know it's [G] mine, Oh

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this help at all?

I'm avoiding adulting atmo. I'm supposed to be at open house night at Bri's school. I drove into the parking lot and had an anxiety attack, so I decided not to stay. I have a stuck feeling in my chest right now, like there's something there wanting to get out. It's one of those times where I know I would feel better if I could have a good cry. Not happening for some reason. I'm shaking from just trying to type this out. Weird.

I hope this morning finds you feeling better Soo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom