::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather front coming through. Falling barometer: skin sensitivity, aching joints, body temp fluctuations, all the joys and wonders.

Today’s goals. Remove the washer dryer and clean that area. Measure bathroom vent to get a new vent line and also length to outside vent. Get paint. Tape off rooms to be painted. Maybe move dining room table over to be assembled and painted. That should be enough. Oh yea and rip out rest of carpet from downstairs and prep room to be finished with flooring.

Reece Cups for breakfast! YUM!!

HEY! Don't judge me! I worked 10 or 11 hours every day this week except for Friday. I have to go to church tonight for a domestic violence vigil (which I don't want to go to because I am exhausted and have a lot of stuff to do, but will get chewed out by an old lady if I don't show - even though it is a 40 minute drive for me ONE WAY). That means I am working 7 days this week with no end in sight.

I NEED TO RETIRE!! (Nope, can't afford to . . .)

I think I need another reece cup . . .

Last edited:
Crapola. I had a ton of things on my list to get done today, but have been hit by a pretty heavy bout of depression. Some of it is prob exhaustion.

Going to try to get up and make a rotisserie chicken in the instant pot. Maybe potato salad and deviled eggs.

That's IF I can get up . . .

I slept a little. But now time to make breakfast!!

I'm hungry! I have to make breakfast,
then head into town, get my hair cut, pick up a USB hard drive at the Office for Monday, then go to the Ukulele kanikapila at HASR bistro with Bryan, Herb Jr, Jon Yamasato, yeah, sounds like a great time!

So, do you have your name on it so it doesn't get sold? I think you should do as Nanilei says and just go buy the thing!

Andrew is holding it for me. I almost have all the $ together. Been working on it since July.
Having to buy a plane ticket unexpectedly put a crimp in the plan. But now I realize that I do not need to stay at the Princess Kaiulani hotel during the Guild show, so some "found" $ there. In fact I may not even be attending the Guild show at all if I go to California for my birthday. Which also costs $. So still figuring it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom