::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just ordered new drums. This should round out my collection for now.

I'll have:

6 Tubanos (two nesting sets of 3)
maybe 20 fruit shaped shakers
a frog rasp
a stick tambourine
wood sticks
a singing bowl
an Irish drum
3 remo Sound Shapes
one frame drum

I think I can carry all that in one trip. I want to pick up a particular kind of kalimba, called a sansula. If you set it on a larger drum, it acts like an amplifier. It's really cool.

Venison is very low fat, isn’t it? I bet I could eat it. (Beef and pork are not part of my diet anymore and boy do I get tired of chicken, turkey, and fish.)

That’s a great reason for his name.

Since the wife doesn’t do four legs I am getting used to it. When I do eat 4 legs I feel a little weird always.

And I just ordered new drums. This should round out my collection for now.

I'll have:

6 Tubanos (two nesting sets of 3)
maybe 20 fruit shaped shakers
a frog rasp
a stick tambourine
wood sticks
a singing bowl
an Irish drum
3 remo Sound Shapes
one frame drum

I think I can carry all that in one trip. I want to pick up a particular kind of kalimba, called a sansula. If you set it on a larger drum, it acts like an amplifier. It's really cool.

Nice!! My kids love my bingo I had since the mid 90s when I thought I was a hippie or something.

Today’s goals. Remove the washer dryer and clean that area. Measure bathroom vent to get a new vent line and also length to outside vent. Get paint. Tape off rooms to be painted. Maybe move dining room table over to be assembled and painted. That should be enough. Oh yea and rip out rest of carpet from downstairs and prep room to be finished with flooring.

So from my list. I finished carpet removal and tack strips and staples! We removed cabinet faces to be painted. Cleaned out oven. Caulked the sunroom where possible leak is. Taped off some rooms. Moved table to be painted. Measured vent length and sprayed more posssible mold remediation. Also have maybe 2 more steps to remove staples. It’s not many but just a pain in my ass. Also cleaned out some of garage where they had moved stuff from the attic space down and some insulation and crap fell about.

Another day I am sore again asa well.

I am not looking forward to laying the flooring. Luckily I got wide planks to lay to cut the time of installation.

Another day I am sore again asa well.

I am not looking forward to laying the flooring. Luckily I got wide planks to lay to cut the time of installation.

Any advise for laying the person type stuff??

Stagger the wall so seams aren’t there? Anything else? I got some under lay stuff that adds a r value to keep it a little warmer. We will see how that goes. I think we might get one of those fake fire places.

Any advise for laying the person type stuff??

Stagger the wall so seams aren’t there? Anything else? I got some under lay stuff that adds a r value to keep it a little warmer. We will see how that goes. I think we might get one of those fake fire places.

I honestly would love a wood burning stove but not sure about installation of that. And cost at least right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom