::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 years ago

I remember it vividly 35 years ago. We got there late in the day and I thought it was so wonderful swimming from one pool to another. I climbed and swam all seven pools. For me the exact meaning of the word paradise. I always said if I ever went back I would head there really early in the day and pack lots of food so I could stay all day.

I'm hoping it's still remote. Back then there was no facilities there but a couple of port-a-potties.

Crap! It's been on for 20 years and it stared in 2005?!! Why didn't somebody tell me it was now 2025! I could have retired 4 years ago!!!!!!

;)

That was basically a question. It seems like it's been on a long while. It has. We watched it for the first five or six years. Then, we thought it had about run it's course. I guess we were wrong.

Hey damon, next year at UWC will you do Wahine Illikea so I can dance it?

I've got Pandora on and it's on, gosh I love that song.

That was basically a question. It seems like it's been on a long while. It has. We watched it for the first five or six years. Then, we thought it had about run it's course. I guess we were wrong.

I've never even heard of it until now. Haven't watched tv in . . . can't tell you how many years . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom