::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBus was quite full this morning, yet I managed to get a seat in the very last row of TheBendyBus with no one immediately next to me.
The gentleman in the very center was quite large, leaving only the smallest free space between us.
Of course at the next stop a very thin older gentleman wriggles his way past all the standees and wedges himself between us. Whatever. Then he pulls his 40 oz. Still in a plastic bag, and takes three rather large luxurious glugs from it, pulls the cord, gets up, and exits.
Good Morning Waipahu!
He was replaced by a nice high school girl, who fits in the seat just fine and so far does not show any signs of public drunkenness.

Yeah, that would be. Did you like her as a person, though?

Sure, she seems very nice, smart, etc. Gossip from my sources say that she's a very nice lady who doesn't drink or smoke. She and dad take an exercise class together. They actually only came over to drop off his kayak, because they're going to go buy a two-kayak mount for his truck so she can buy a kayak and they can go together.

She seems just about right for where he is in life right now, actually. Which is good. He and mom loved each other but had a pretty unhealthy relationship in a lot of ways.

I wish them happiness. Life is too short to be lonely. And it doesn't take away from your mom. You'll get used to it, I hope.

Not that there's anything wrong with people who smoke or drink.

Ahem.
If you can handle drinking, go for it. He gets shitty when he drinks. I will never think that smoking is a harmless thing. It took him a long time to quit smoking - and a collapsed lung.

I'm just glad she seems to overall be someone who would be a good influence.

Damon and I forgot to mention Greg in the UU/PoHo meetups.

He mostly lurks but occasionally comments.

::waves::

So, being home is kind of . . . meh.

Maui is Maui. Great beaches but not the same vibe as the other islands.

I really feel at home on Oahu And Kauai. Like I belong there.

So, being home is kind of . . . meh.

Maui is Maui. Great beaches but not the same vibe as the other islands.

I really feel at home on Oahu And Kauai. Like I belong there.

I think because I don't stand out in Hawaii.

If that makes sense.

Well, I got my yard and the neighbor's done today. Hopefully that's it for this month. Thought I'd better get 'er done between the storms we keep having. I'm still trying to grow up the back third of my back yard. Seems to be having a positive effect, the deer were hanging out there yesterday for quite a while. We had up to 8 of them, til Hugo noticed and barked his fool head off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom