::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!! I'm sitting in the parking lot of the Crawfordsville library, enjoying a blueberry muffin and coffee from the Greek place in town. It's quality stuff.

According to people from the church I quit going to, I am now an antichrist because I have an interest in NASA and space stuff. This morning, there was a comment waiting for me how I need to read my bible. Wow. Lol. I'm having fun with that one.

That isn't church. That's the loony bin!!

Just finished a Sarah lesson. Boom!

Seriously, we talked about the chord shapes and intervals discussion that Damon started. Made some progress with the chord shapes part. Didn't have time to talk intervals. It was fun because I was understanding what she was teaching before she finished.

So pissed, yesterday I called Budget/Avis rental and told the guy we would be bringing the car back about an hour late, he said "no problem". Today we get charged for a full extra day, his response "you should have told me you were the guy who called when you brought it back". Thinking small claims court just for revenge.

Update: I won! I think I had him when I dropped back by, picked up one of his business cards and said, "this is you, right?, see you in court"

The pipeline services TN, NC, SC, VA and a few others. NC and VA have declared state of emergency to deal with it.

I am going to wait and go see Mim one day next week - maybe Monday.

Wow, that's an impressive leak.

You are in school. You've got paper and a pencil!!

Write it down and enter it in your phone later!

Thank you. I have one of those little spiral notebooks I carry around in my purse. It'll fit in a guys shirt pocket too.

This. Being popular with children isn't a healthy goal for an adult. Lol!

That said, I love it when my kids say MISS K IS HERE!!

Really?

I've been doing it wrong all these years? Guess I better quit Snapchat then.

You mean so she can tell you why you are wrong. It's amazing to me how often I've heard that spouses were cheating with someone they met in church.
Sorry, but I had some bad experiences with nuns when I was a kid that pretty much soured me on the whole organised religion thing.

John 11:35 - "Jesus wept." Not because you are soured on the whole organized religion thing, but because a-holes like that turn people away from the real thing and make them sour. He weeps over stupid people who call themselves Christians and act the exact opposite of Him. He weeps for all of those who have been abused by religion - by hateful, mean-spirited people preaching a false gospel. Jesus still weeps.

[End of sermonette]

I need a clever name for a FB group for listing daily food intake...help.

Update: I won! I think I had him when I dropped back by, picked up one of his business cards and said, "this is you, right?, see you in court"

Not subtle...but brutal and effective! I give it a 10.0 for effectiveness but a 6.0 for style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom