::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what we heard, on the way back south I was amazed how bad the highway was (as in potholes) in some areas. There is a stretch for several miles where people just don't use the right lane.

Yep. Pretty much a yearly event on I-65. That make summer sooo much fun to travel on with all the road construction.

I just think, what is a college kid or young adult going to have access to? You can teach me all about a rocket ship, but if I can't access one after I graduate, what good does it actually do me?

Very good point. Ya gotta stay practical.

Gary. Ask the kids what their missing in your classroom. They might have a different view than you.

Guess I need to post one more for a mini? Yeah! A accomplishment for today.

Good morning Lynn.

Every time I see "Sister Lynn" I think of Sally Field although that wasn't her name in The Flying Nun.

Burt Reynolds says she’s the one that got away. He’s in a new movie.

I am such a dork, sometimes. I got a phone call yesterday from Damon while driving (and temporarily disoriented) in Virginia.

I didn't recognize the voice, and since my phone is Bluetooth-connected to my hearing aids, I never saw the screen. I asked who it was, and he told me "Damon"....but I thought it was a different Damon that my wife once worked with. I wasn't quite sure why he would be calling, except that we hadn't spoken in a long time.

It wasn't until after I hung up that the little light bulb went on over my head, and I realized who it actually had been. Sorry, Damon, for the mix-up! Like I said, I can be a real dork sometimes....

Glad to see you back in the fold...everyone was wondering if you were ok.

Yes, just fine, thanks. It just got to be impossible to deal with the craptastic WiFi I had to deal with in Florida. It was taking two or three minutes to refresh or load a page, and as long to load replies to posts. So frustrating!

Yes, just fine, thanks. It just got to be impossible to deal with the craptastic WiFi I had to deal with in Florida. It was taking two or three minutes to refresh or load a page, and as long to load replies to posts. So frustrating!

Your probably the high tech guy there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom