::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT GOOGLE degloving. You have been warned.

I don't know what you saw but it's getting the ring caught on something and losing the skin from the ring position to the end of your finger. Which is nasty business.

I don't know what you saw but it's getting the ring caught on something and losing the skin from the ring position to the end of your finger. Which is nasty business.

I'm pretty sure if I witnessed this I would lose the contents of my stomach.
Actually I'm feeling a bit ill just thinking about it.

aaaaand for the record.... almost any limb/appendage can potentially be degloved.... let your imagination run riot!

aaaaand for the record.... almost any limb/appendage can potentially be degloved.... let your imagination run riot!

I had a friend that broke his dick with his wife. He had to get it surgically repaired. Meth was involved.

Before or after? :D

THAT can be a big problem - can lead to impotence.... We had a guy turn up in the ED with a Fractured penis on his honeymoon night....... BUT better than being degloved!!

Before. The incident made them realize it was time to get clean. They did. I knew them 10 years later.

I was amazed at the story. I didn’t know you could break one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom