::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sukie is lying!

IT'S NATIONAL POTTO DAY!

Everybody go home and hug your favorite potto!
potto_gallery.jpg

Awwww! Those are cute!!

I busted my ass at the school yesterday helping with the renovation. I had over 10k steps by noon. Moving endless files, moping floors, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...

Came home, sat in jacuzzi, ate, and crashed by 10 exhausted.

So of course I'm up at 4am wide awake. And sore. But it's a good "I worked hard" sore. Going to be a bit stiff today.

Get a massage! :p

terrible night of sleep

My shoulder is really sore from PT. At least with this shoulder I can tell the PT is working. My other shoulder was painful with no improvement until surgery. Hoping. Really hoping. To avoid surgery this time. The torturer says she thinks there isn't any physical damage on this side, just the frozen shoulder.

My range of motion is improving and the sharp pain is lessoning.

That sounds promising.

That sounds promising.

Keep up the hard work, Gary! Get a massage if you can. It'll help with getting the correct muscles to fire and make PT less painful. If you can get the PT to write you a script, it's possible your insurance may cover it. Insurance companies would rather pay for massages than surgery.

I performed 3.5 hours of massage today, which is lighter than my normal Friday load. However a couple were pretty intense sessions. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's yoga class.

I answered questions in uke talk.

Do you think I would seem self promoting if I answered question?

I wont say "buy this model from me." But I do think I have insight on things like cases and availability of the TK-38. Just general stuff and it kills me to watch speculation when I know I have an answer.

I will tread lightly, but if I ever seem too self promoting reel me in because I am sensitive about stuff like that because UU in friend and my ukulele family!

Tired.

I made a good dent in my e-mails today.

I teach a sermon at a United Universalist church on Sunday. And we are going to play uke songs. I am excited! Nervous. But excited!

Is anyone else getting a zillion pages if you try to back up a page? It's like the page I am on keeps reloading every few seconds and then it looks like I've read a zillion pages even though I've just been on one.

It only happens on UU and it is a fairly recent thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom