::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, one and all! Well, the WiFi is working at McD's this morning, which is a good thing. Now to head to work, and see if they've gotten it working there....

On the road. Only slept about 3 hours last night. Hubby's driving so I'm going to nap.

Monday, August 8, will be our uke group's second annual uke cruise on the Erie Canal. They've sold 100 tickets for a two hour cruise. We'll play and sing, there will be pizza, and there'll be a cash bar.

Last year the folks walking on the canal path seemed to get a real charge out of seeing us. This year someone should tip off the local TV stations. It would make a good local color piece....

Monday, August 8, will be our uke group's second annual uke cruise on the Erie Canal. They've sold 100 tickets for a two hour cruise. We'll play and sing, there will be pizza, and there'll be a cash bar.

Last year the folks walking on the canal path seemed to get a real charge out of seeing us. This year someone should tip off the local TV stations. It would make a good local color piece....

The boat has an open-air upper deck that will seat 100 people. We'll be up there if weather permits, as it did last year. If the weather sucks, we can be indoors on the lower deck. We'll still have fun, but we won't be as exposed to the public....

YAY!!!!!
Now all you have to do is make sure the plane is full on Friday, so that you have to fly home Saturday morning, so you can go to Canoe Hut with us!
Seriously Super Excited!

Okay, weekend for the mini vacation has changed to the weekend AFTER the meeting. Better school schedules and in-law availability.

Looks like we'll be staying at Turtle Bay.

my better judgment I read some comments in some political posts.
Really?
The fact that these people can vote scares me.
I love the ones that say "I don't vote, but blah blah blah...."

If you don't vote. SHUT UP

Man, this sucks.

Not an email I like to see:
To All Employees,

There has been a reported case of Hepatitis A in the workplace. The infected person is no longer in the office and will not be returning back to the office until fully cleared by a physician.

We want to continue to encourage everyone to please practice good hygiene, including washing your hands after using the bathroom and before eating or handling food. This is important, as you can see below (information from the CDC) how the virus is spread:

Just keep the infected person's poo out of your mouth and you should be fine.

24 hour breakfast. Just sayin'....

It is still morning here!
Funny thing about that "All Day Breakfast" there are only select items that are on the "All Day Breakfast" menu.
I like the egg white delight sandwich, but of course you can only get those in the morning.
I am trying to reduce my calorie intake.
I know McD's is not good for that in general, but the egg white is 250 cals vs 470 for the sausage mcmuffin, which is of course available all day.

JT says since it's Wil Wheaton's birthday, we all need to tweet this to @realDonaldTrump. Often.
wil_says____by_jeminabox-d4uou4w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom