::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwest Uke and Harmonica was fun. Gerald Ross is a good teacher, really liked Stuart Fuchs, and Rachel Manke's parody songs.

Good fanboy time with Craig and Sarah, but not enough groupie time.

Sounds like fun! Do people get lunch breaks long enough to play? I only get 30 minutes, and by the time I get something to eat, it's time to get back to work....

It depends, and there are breaks too. People definitely congregate in the break room and there's a ping pong table in there that is in near constant use, so I think this could work.

He said that if they are listed for more than 5 days its too expensive or something is wrong.

This one house was 5 bed with a pool on a dead end(a turnpike was there though) it needed some work but was great!!

Unfortunately there were most likely flippers looking to buy it and seemed like there were foundation issues we noticed.

If there were foundation issues then it wasn't "great"! :)

2nd story hops

Baby mantis on my hops

Hops coming in nicely on 2nd floor!!

That's so cool! I have a friend here who grows his own hops too. He's just been diagnosed with celiac disease. He is in despair, as home brewing has been his passion for years. He's going to try gluten free brewing.

Praying mantis freak me out! I cannot stand them! It is really creepy the way their head turns and watches you! UGH!

That's a nice plant you have there! Did you grow it from seed?

They're awesome in the garden, though. Ruthless little guys toward the critters we don't want!

Spent Friday at Katie's pulling up the mint in her front planter that someone had planted years ago. There was a bunch of it and it had totally taken over. After we ripped it all out we put down fresh mulch and planted white and purple alyssum around her lavender rose bush. It's going to be gorgeous when it fills in.

Annie pleaded with us to let her grow mint in her little garden plot this year. NO WAY. We got her a little planter box for it up on the deck. Mint is fine if it's completely contained, but I do NOT want it getting loose in the garden!

Our high temperature today is only predicted to reach 70. And, there are thunderstorms expected....

We're supposed to hit 77 - after 103 yesterday. I have already heard thunder rumbling around the area - very unusual for us.

That's so cool! I have a friend here who grows his own hops too. He's just been diagnosed with celiac disease. He is in despair, as home brewing has been his passion for years. He's going to try gluten free brewing.

A couple years ago we were touring New England and I found hop vines growing up one of the houses in Plimouth Plantation. I got stupidly excited and made the family come look and see what hops look like. It was my birthday - they had to comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom