::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I use my debit card more than I use cash, but recently I have been using cash more, as it is much easier to control spending.
You open your wallet, no cash in there, guess what? You can't afford it.
It really helps.

That is very true.

Also Stephen Espaniola. Very sweet falsetto.

I have known about him for years.
Really nice guy. First time I saw him was in LA. It was outside, and I swear when he starting singing it was like everyone shut up and listened, like the whole neighborhood (Japantown) it was really cool. We have had some nice conversations.

I have a goal that will require me to stop cussing indefinitely.

So, that's a thing.

They used to spill out of me until I really made an effort to stop. It started by using funny old expressions like Rats! Or sound-alikes like Schlitz, or Cheese and Rice!

Now I always have that little mental moment that says,
yeah, ok to drop an F bomb here for effect, I like that instead of it just flying out unchecked.

They used to spill out of me until I really made an effort to stop. It started by using funny old expressions like Rats! Or sound-alikes like Schlitz, or Cheese and Rice!

Now I always have that little mental moment that says,
yeah, ok to drop an F bomb here for effect, I like that instead of it just flying out unchecked.

At work they fly non stop at home not so much

Day 2 of vbs.

We got back to back from 9-4.

However the second place didn't feel comfortable with Summers epipen. So we got one kid. Not bad. Got a ton done yesterday. Today I got costco trip and maybe a food shop. Although layer this week I need to gear up for camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom