::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that you can see the bonfire circle in the satellite view.

It looks like a newer satellite picture, actually - the field is beautifully mowed. Someone appears to be camping on the secondary field.

It looks like a newer satellite picture, actually - the field is beautifully mowed. Someone appears to be camping on the secondary field.

Looking at my house - the satellite view is now a funky 3D view - it still has Sheryl's old car and there's a kiddie pool on the deck, so it's probably from Summer 2016. The street view still shows an empty lot. The street view cars were in this area a couple of months ago - I guess they didn't make it down our street.

Looking at my house - the satellite view is now a funky 3D view - it still has Sheryl's old car and there's a kiddie pool on the deck, so it's probably from Summer 2016. The street view still shows an empty lot. The street view cars were in this area a couple of months ago - I guess they didn't make it down our street.

I had a neighbor who offered up his maintenance guy to dig a sapling (about 15 feet tall) out from between our fence and my shed. The guy only wanted $15.00/hour and he billed me for 7 hours. I think I'm going to pay him $150.00. His fee plus a tip. He even cleaned up my tools afterward.

I had a neighbor who offered up his maintenance guy to dig a sapling (about 15 feet tall) out from between our fence and my shed. The guy only wanted $15.00/hour and he billed me for 7 hours. I think I'm going to pay him $150.00. His fee plus a tip. He even cleaned up my tools afterward.

It feels weird paying for something that I would ordinarily do on my own. Like changing oil. But it doesn't make sense to change my own oil when they do it for cheaper than I can and I don't get dirty.

Thanks Rob.

The link was even better. No work :)

It's only about three weeks.

And we have a journey to NOLA in about a week.
Grand Daughter graduating from Tulane. MHA? I've been told more than once but can't remember exactly. I think MBA, only healthcare?
She is going to work in Madison, WI.

I think this is it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom