::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Target by my house stocks a whole freezer section of these, like six feet by six feet of space and it's always sold out.

Nanilei just sent me a picture of her mom, throwing a shaka and smiling, and she is not plugged in to ANYTHING. No tubes, IVs, nothing!
They say she may go home TOMORROW. Amazing.

Our pork roast is in the oven, and I'm looking forward to it.

Pork roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, a veggie mix, and applesauce. Yum!!

:drool: Nom nom!

It doesn't help that I skipped lunch, because I move a bookcase and a desk and everything on/in them.

I still have a few more things to move and declutter in the process, but it's more than half done. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow. I got called into work.

Nanilei just sent me a picture of her mom, throwing a shaka and smiling, and she is not plugged in to ANYTHING. No tubes, IVs, nothing!
They say she may go home TOMORROW. Amazing.

Wonderful news!

I can't wait to get home, put in a load of laundry, heat up dinner, then practice my song! You might get another video later tonight.
Not sure of you non-facebookers want to see my Sally's Nightly Neal tunes, do you?

I can't wait to get home, put in a load of laundry, heat up dinner, then practice my song! You might get another video later tonight.
Not sure of you non-facebookers want to see my Sally's Nightly Neal tunes, do you?

Of course they do.

Both o f them

Maybe I need to actually READ my posts before I hit Submit, my grammar and usage was atrocious on that last one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom