::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanilei just sent me a picture of her mom, throwing a shaka and smiling, and she is not plugged in to ANYTHING. No tubes, IVs, nothing!
They say she may go home TOMORROW. Amazing.

Fantastic!! Woohoo!

I can't wait to get home, put in a load of laundry, heat up dinner, then practice my song! You might get another video later tonight.
Not sure of you non-facebookers want to see my Sally's Nightly Neal tunes, do you?

Well, of course we do!!

Don't you hate it when you find a favorite grocery item, and then they suddenly discontinue it?

Elaine is really looking forward to a certain frozen vegetable mix we have used for years, now. We don't eat it in the summer, but use it a lot in the colder weather. It's nothing fancy, just petite green beans with petite yellow beans and baby carrots. It's from a major company (Birds Eye), and is one of those that steams in the package while microwaving. We add some butter and craisins to it.

She specifically requested it for dinner tonight. I had no luck finding it at Wegmans; apparently they no longer offer it. Not wanting to disappoint her, I went searching for it elsewhere. I never did find the Birds Eye variety, but, at my fourth supermarket of the afternoon (Wal-Mart), I found an off-brand variety that seems to be the same thing.

Score! I hope she likes it. The search cost me my afternoon nap....

Always happens with Tim tams.....

PoHoMoJo came through bigly for Nanilei's Mom & the Kenvins.

Now we really gotta get B, VB off his ass and on his feet, outta the shade and into the heat.

Found him counting his change to see if he has money for gas and/or cigs. Poor baby.

No Bank of Mom & Pop loan for you!

So far didn't have a chance to get stair pic

JyBUuLa.jpg

Hx1dx7q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom