::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a nice lazy morning with Nanilei,
I made breakfast and we watched Formula One.
Game of Thrones after dinner yay!

So the home inspection report showed us that it doesnt have a new roof and it needs replacement. Now hopefully the owners will take a sellers credit so we dont have to do that with our own money right off....We are just waiting for estimates on Monday for roof and also to hear back from Radon report as well. Fingers crossed but who knows what will happen now....There were a few other defect like a broken window and possible rotten sill so that would be nice to get that fixed on credit as well.

So the home inspection report showed us that it doesnt have a new roof and it needs replacement. Now hopefully the owners will take a sellers credit so we dont have to do that with our own money right off....We are just waiting for estimates on Monday for roof and also to hear back from Radon report as well. Fingers crossed but who knows what will happen now....There were a few other defect like a broken window and possible rotten sill so that would be nice to get that fixed on credit as well.

That roof would be a major expense. So would radon remediation (ask me, I know!). Best of luck to you, and hoping all works out well....

That roof would be a major expense. So would radon remediation (ask me, I know!). Best of luck to you, and hoping all works out well....

the house isnt huge so I think maybe about 6k and I think if Radon is problem they need to do that per law. So as long as we could maybe get 7k for roof and window I would be happy

7-ish hours from LA, I think. 1 1/2 hours to Grand Canyon South rim. 2 1/2 hours to PHX Airport. Amtrak stops here. Interstate goes through. University town. Lots of Native American spirituality. I love it here. Except for the elevation. I just don't think it's a good place to grow old. Take away 3,000 feet and there'd be no contest.
but eventually you'd acclimate to it, wouldn't you?

No basements here. No radon stuff in CA. I'd never heard of it until you people talked about it.

I had A LOT of fun today!
I totally failed on the picture front, I am *SO* sorry!
I will update you all after Game of Thrones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom