::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On average, Americans can now expect to live 78.6 years, a statistically significant drop of 0.1 year, according to a report on 2016 data published Thursday by the National Center for Health Statistics. Women can now expect to live a full five years longer than men: 81.1 years vs. 76.1 years."

Somewhere along the line it seems like we have all started expecting to be 95.

So statistically I have a little less than 8 more years?
It's been nice knowin' ya!

Well, we got the new bed in and rearranged the bedroom. I still have a lot of stuff to sort and get rid of but it's looking pretty good. Right now it's made up with king sheets still - Amazon promises I'll have new bedding tomorrow or so.

Might look at Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist. Or seeing if there's something in house I can go get trained for and keep my benefits and 401k .

Might look at Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist. Or seeing if there's something in house I can go get trained for and keep my benefits and 401k .
There you go!
I forgot you got that new job at the medical place.
See where it takes you...

I knew you'd liike that. Ever try the cilantro and lime one? That's good had broccoli and cheese tonight!!!

Note to self: might not want to eat at Kenvin’s. Rice-a-Roni and cilantro? Add tomatoes and yeah....no.

So good limey with cilantro perfect for taco nights!!!

I cook some good stuff. Other stuff is brought over from my mom and what she made. Rice a Roni was one of them......really that's all. My mom makes everything bland and boring. Or dry and overcooked.

Sorry. All those rice and pasta sides don’t impress me. The ones that come in a bag (like Knorr brand) are a staple for backpackers. I’ve been buying them to try at home and they are all just blah in my opinion. But I’m sure after I’ve hiked 12 miles they will taste awesome.

One of my co-workers was back in the office today. He is ex-military and still goes on deployment for Guard stuff periodically.
I was worried with all the kooky Korea stuff and Big Island lava stuff that we might not see him for a while, but he was in today.
I said, "Glad to see you back, I was worried you might be on Big Island."
He said, "Dude I *WAS* on Big Island! That 5#!+ was CRAZY! It's one thing to see it on the news, but flying over it in a Blackhawk, it looked like someone took a giant knife and stabbed the planet. I was just hoping the pilot would get us over it safely!"
Then he says, "Did you see the video of the lava eating the car?"
No, I did not.
Crazy.

Sorry. All those rice and pasta sides don’t impress me. The ones that come in a bag (like Knorr brand) are a staple for backpackers. I’ve been buying them to try at home and they are all just blah in my opinion. But I’m sure after I’ve hiked 12 miles they will taste awesome.

We like the Chicken one, and Spanish Rice (but not Mexico or Taco rice).
Nanilei usually adds in fresh corn and tomato and seasons it up a bit, so YMMV.

One of my co-workers was back in the office today. He is ex-military and still goes on deployment for Guard stuff periodically.
I was worried with all the kooky Korea stuff and Big Island lava stuff that we might not see him for a while, but he was in today.
I said, "Glad to see you back, I was worried you might be on Big Island."
He said, "Dude I *WAS* on Big Island! That 5#!+ was CRAZY! It's one thing to see it on the news, but flying over it in a Blackhawk, it looked like someone took a giant knife and stabbed the planet. I was just hoping the pilot would get us over it safely!"
Then he says, "Did you see the video of the lava eating the car?"
No, I did not.
Crazy.

I think I saw it. It was like, well can't you just drive the car out of the way? Perhaps the owner wasn't actually there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom