::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got a few transracials around here, white guys who swear they are native americans. I presume that's a country-wide phenomena, I guess they think it makes them sound mystical or something.

My great great great grandfather was an Native American baby found in a burnt down covered wagon. Over the generations there has been much speculation over how that happened.

I guess me and my kids could have cashed in on that speck of blood in our DNA. Never thought to.

as long as it’s his own, I guess.

I’ve got a Woody doll here of my sons. When packing his room before boot camp he kept three toys. A Woody doll, a dinosaur, and a spotted shark. Those three toys perfectly describe him.

I was going to make a dirty joke about finding my hubby’s woody, but now you got me missing my son.

My great great great grandfather was an Native American baby found in a burnt down covered wagon. Over the generations there has been much speculation over how that happened.

I guess me and my kids could have cashed in on that speck of blood in our DNA. Never thought to.

I remember you telling that story.

Rafe Report:

Fri: Club basketball practice; hopefully dinner is something with taste

Sat: NJB (basketball) tournament first round; recreational volleyball clinic

Sun: If we advance, second round of NJB tournament; NJB team swim party

Man, I feel like I should be losing more weight than I am.

Breakfast was a small bowl of oatmeal with 1/4C blueberries and a little packet of Splenda to counter the sour.

Lunch was a small avocado spread on 2 pieces of "sawdust tasting" toast, Mrs. Dash, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper, topped with a hard boiled egg each.

I don't feel hungry today because I've been drinking a ton of water (prior to lunch; now I'm full) I've been allowing myself to drink a lot of diet Dr. Pepper without ever checking the sodium. 100mg. per can. I bought some cucumber and mint and I'm putting that in my water. It's working. I was kind of burnt out on plain water and "Mio" flavored water. The change of pace was good.

It's kind of a shame.

I finally feel good enough to teach to my normal standard.

Nine more days of school.

After two days of wearing this thing even in my sleep I have much more empathy for women complaining about the fit of their bras.

The electronic sensors and electric pads probably weigh maybe 4lbs.

It rides up and I have to pull it down through my clothes. The shoulder straps pinch at times and I find myself moving them every once in a while. At other times the shoulder straps fall off my shoulders and I have to put them back under my shirt. It gets sweaty where the sensors contact my skin and it's just a bit hot in general wearing this extra garment.

I'm convinced that if men had to wear a manzier every day they wouldn't put up with this and make them more comfortable.

#freethenipple

After two days of wearing this thing even in my sleep I have much more empathy for women complaining about the fit of their bras.

The electronic sensors and electric pads probably weigh maybe 4lbs.

It rides up and I have to pull it down through my clothes. The shoulder straps pinch at times and I find myself moving them every once in a while. At other times the shoulder straps fall off my shoulders and I have to put them back under my shirt. It gets sweaty where the sensors contact my skin and it's just a bit hot in general wearing this extra garment.

I'm convinced that if men had to wear a manzier every day they wouldn't put up with this and make them more comfortable.

#freethenipple

That's empathy right there.

Go ahead. Call your wife an "old boot" during sexy time. I dare you.

If you say "There's a snake in my boot" with a British accent it might mean something quite different. Goes with the you've got a friend in me, and the Woody comments too, come to think of it.
Especially when your brain is in the same filthy gutter mine is. Right Ke6n? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom