::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a really good deal on a Nike+ series 2 38mm Apple Watch?
iPhone 5 or later with iOS 10 required.
Pueo needs some ukulele money! :D

Who knows, I might end up gifting it. I don't see myself getting an iPhone anytime soon. Nanilei has one, but she does not wear a watch. I have heard that some people just use the watch and sync to their spouse's phone, but if I am going to wear a smartwatch, I want it to connect to my phone.

Oh heavens. Don't gift it. Ebay it if necessary - put that cash toward your Moore Bettah!

Too funny

CAqxBoe.jpg

And it's up on a pedestal!

Aw, thank you! I just recently bought 2 yard flamingos to add to my classroom decor! I am going to try to put their "feet" in plaster of paris and then I am going to knit scarves and hats for them for winter! The ones in that pic have crowns! Hm . . . got to go look at doll clothes and see if I can find some that would fit! :cool:

Whoa! I'm late! Still your birthday on my coast, though, so happy birthday Jan!

Rafe report:

Tonight; TV, knitting, Pohoing
Saturday morning; weekly jam session
Saturday afternoon; prep remaining VW parts for sale, and load truck
Sunday; drive to Syracuse to annual VW show and swap meet, and try to sell remaining parts.

The weather is predicted to be perfect, with no rain and temps in the mid-70s. It'll be a long day, but hopefully it'll be worthwhile. I really need to be done with these parts....

Still hot and smoky today - the smoke was supposed to start lifting around noon. Hopefully tomorrow will be clean and clear.

Heading down to Canoe Hut in a bit.
Probably going to see either Dunkirk or The Dark Tower this weekend.

Our master bathroom has what I call "the potty hut". The toilet is a teeny little room all by itself, so someone can be brushing teeth or doing other hygiene things and the sanctity of the throne is not violated.

Our master bath is that way too.

Holy crap. I was just asked if I brought my ukulele tonight. No ukulele player at Canoe Hut tonight.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

Ok, got to get busy. Hoping to throw out or donate a ton of stuff today. Wish me luck!

There was one winner in the Megamillions drawing last night, but it wasn't me. Some lucky stiff in Illinois won $393 million dollars....

So that's the thing.

I didn't do anything but teach.

Some kids really connect with what you're saying. You just never know where that inspiration is going to come from. I think I've given some brilliant advice over the years. This kid remembers that I told him that he could make a cookie just as well as anyone else in the room. And I encouraged him, and the rest of my classes, all year.

For him it stuck and struck a chord.

I was just kind of pondering this subject this week. You never know who's life you have really changed. I think about some people who have had a positive effect on me and I'm sure some of them have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom