::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of those giant wedge foam "pillows" to sleep on.

Last night I just slid down and my underwear bunched up in my crotch.

Not very comfortable.

I tried the Garri Ijeebu this morning, just put some in a bowl and added water. It tasted like oatmeal, but sour like it had spoiled milk in it. I can see how it is considered food, but not a big fan.

I find it a little odd when people get nostalgic for the 80's, they weren't that great.

When we were in Mexico, all the taxi's played really random 80's music. And Carlos's 16 year old cousin told me the American 80's are just the absolute best. And I'm just like uhhhh what?:confused: She was shocked to find out I that while I enjoy some 80's music, I do not listen to it often or consider it the best.

Planning to book my flight for UWC this weekend! I am planning to fly into Indy and will have to find a ride to the field. I was considering going to Ohio first but I don't want to rent a car and spend less time at UWC.

I tried the Garri Ijeebu this morning, just put some in a bowl and added water. It tasted like oatmeal, but sour like it had spoiled milk in it. I can see how it is considered food, but not a big fan.

I bet your wife could work some magic with the sour taste. Thai food is amazing at bringing out every flavor in every dish.

When we were in Mexico, all the taxi's played really random 80's music. And Carlos's 16 year old cousin told me the American 80's are just the absolute best. And I'm just like uhhhh what?:confused: She was shocked to find out I that while I enjoy some 80's music, I do not listen to it often or consider it the best.

In Jamaica you'll be bobbing and nodding your head to a vaguely familiar reggae tune and then realize it's something like "Woman in Love" reggae-fied. It's pretty funny.

Planning to book my flight for UWC this weekend! I am planning to fly into Indy and will have to find a ride to the field. I was considering going to Ohio first but I don't want to rent a car and spend less time at UWC.

Some day.

I hope I don't have to wait until retirement to be able to attend UWC XXV or something.

I bet your wife could work some magic with the sour taste. Thai food is amazing at bringing out every flavor in every dish.

Maybe, I'm wondering if you have to kind of wash out the sour before you eat it. I already looked and did not find any Thai dishes using Cassava meal.

I was just thinking I hadn't seen Tammy on FB for a long time so I did a little stalking.

I guess we don't interact enough for her feed to show up on my page according to FB analytics.

In Jamaica you'll be bobbing and nodding your head to a vaguely familiar reggae tune and then realize it's something like "Woman in Love" reggae-fied. It's pretty funny.

oh that is interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom