::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, what was the previous state insect for Indiana?

California's is the California dogface butterfly.

hqdefault.jpg

Spent the morning cleaning house. It really would be more satisfying if the construction was done. I can clean forever but the space never looks finished. I'm getting my friend's handyman's number and I'm going to see if he can get us over the hump.

I just sent a "thank you" email to Dick's Sporting goods for at least taking step in the right direction. It's more change than the "thoughts and prayers" we see from our leaders.

We quit using FedEx daily because they are greedy bastards that keep raising the prices, but I'm going to tell them it's because of the NRA thing when they call (and they will).

Here's the list of businesses that have gotten on the WRONG side of the NRA for their stands against assault weapons &c. THESE ARE THE GOOD GUYS:

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/

Not going to do business with all of them, but I'm a regular with some of them.

Here's the list of businesses that have gotten on the WRONG side of the NRA for their stands against assault weapons &c. THESE ARE THE GOOD GUYS:

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/

Not going to do business with all of them, but I'm a regular with some of them.

Makes me feel a bit better about blowing my paycheck at Dick's this week.

I just ordered 60 mini rubber ducks. A friend here in the office is about to be a victim. Poor guy.

I just sent a "thank you" email to Dick's Sporting goods for at least taking step in the right direction. It's more change than the "thoughts and prayers" we see from our leaders.

I saw the news about Dick's Sporting Goods this morn. Very happy to see a major chain taking action. Will have to throw my business their way instead of elsewhere.

I went over basic dietary medical terms like "cholesterol" etc. and was completely surprised by how little the kids know about the terms used when talking about nutrition and healthy eating.

It's sad that' it's such a short list.

There’s a lot of companies severing ties with the NRA after the Florida school shooting, so it’s growing. I’m not for an all out ban, but I like to see some regulation in place. I know it’s not the solution in of itself, but it’s one area of many I like to see addressed.

I went to a network gathering last night. I can see the potential benefit of going to these things regularly, but my introverted socially anxious ass would rather stay home and snuggle with doggies watching netflix. I did meet many amazing entrepreneurial women, so there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom