::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a long day. Six clients. They all either fell asleep on me or were on the verge. One said she doesn't normally fall asleep during massages. DC asked me to add cranial sacral therapy to two of the treatments. I haven't given a CST treatment since school. Clients loved it. One experienced a decrease of throbbing from a tension headache. The other gained more mobility in her neck. I love being able to facilitate a client's own ability to heal itself.

I was a little brain dead by the afternoon. I got a moving citation for driving while stupid. I wasn't paying attention to my speed and got clocked just as I realized I was 10mph over the speed limit and was just starting to slow down. Officer was nice and didn't write me up for turning right without signaling.

Hi, Damon! How's work going?

Going well!
I feel challenged yet also have a solid handle on what I am doing. Feels like plenty of opportunity for growth here.
Also seems like they get it that I am here for the long haul.
I am happy!

Also no Canoe Hut tonight.
And America's Cup qualifying was cancelled.
Jeez might as well just mix up a drink.

Going well!
I feel challenged yet also have a solid handle on what I am doing. Feels like plenty of opportunity for growth here.
I am happy!

Yay, so happy for you!

Oh hey Sukie, gonna take you here when you come visit!
IMG_20170522_140430299_HDR.jpg

Going well!
I am happy!

YAY! That's wonderful!

Oh, shoot! Not so sure I was supposed to mention that. I'd better go check the document and see what the penalty is. If you don't hear back from me....... Well, nice knowing you.

The penalty is that you have to retake the test, too!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

We can study together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom