::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them. It's just a timing thing.

They look like a loaf of bread with 2 fidget spinners on top.

One buzzed us last week when Tammy, Jonah, and I were walking on the beach in Ventura when we stopped for lunch. I was amazed how low he was flying.

We're right under the direct route from Ft Riley to Ft Leavenworth. They fly about 1000 ft AGL. That rotor compression is pretty loud.

I used to live near MCAS El Toro when it was active. Every morning woke up to that, F-18 touch and gos, or both! :D Windows would rattle in sync with the rotors.

Breakfast today is a burrito from Hole Mole. In-N-Out for lunch. Nanilei and I are cooking dinner -
She is making meat Jun, I am making cucumber and Daikon kimchi.

That's right there's a hole mole here in hb now. I've only eaten at the one in long beach.

I took Tammy and Jonah to In-N-Out and Las Barcas. They both ordered a burrito at Barcas. You know how huge those are so they took part of one home. Tammy posted on FB how TSA stopped them at the gate to investigate it. The agent wanted to know where it came from.

My kids are writing in google classroom so I'm automatically "shared" with their writing. One girl is totally plagiarizing her paper from a website so as she was typing a line, I inserted the next line. I did this three times before she caught on. It took her another twenty minutes to gather up the courage to come talk to me.

My kids are writing in google classroom so I'm automatically "shared" with their writing. One girl is totally plagiarizing her paper from a website so as she was typing a line, I inserted the next line. I did this three times before she caught on. It took her another twenty minutes to gather up the courage to come talk to me.

I love how you can be so evil and hilarious at the same time.

I thought I recognized Las Barcas in the Facebook photo! It's the little ship's wheel on the wall that clinched it.

Mrs Pere teaches university classes online. Every submission the students make goes through a plagiarism checker and receives an "originality score". The higher the percentage, the less actual work the student has done. It's usually not pretty when term paper time comes around.

Mrs Pere teaches university classes online. Every submission the students make goes through a plagiarism checker and receives an "originality score". The higher the percentage, the less actual work the student has done. It's usually not pretty when term paper time comes around.

we use that service too

turnitin.com

pcb.10155911156344962

Nothing!. .

You just about nailed it! Not long after typing that, I sat down to knit a little bit. I was chilly, so I threw a blanket over myself. That was all it took. It was lights out, fast asleep in my chair. I woke up at 12:30, and the only things I've done since are go to the library, and now lunch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom