::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably be about 4-5 months. We don't have a handle on how to de-crap and move. It's happening though.

We had only 45 days or so to pack up our lives into a big box and send it across the Pacific.
Some of the little boxes that were packed into the big box are still unopened on a shelf in the garage. Maybe one day I will get the courage to declutter or find a forever home for that stuff.

We had only 45 days or so to pack up our lives into a big box and send it across the Pacific.
Some of the little boxes that were packed into the big box are still unopened on a shelf in the garage. Maybe one day I will get the courage to declutter or find a forever home for that stuff.

Wow. I've been here long enough to remember the plan, working to make it happen, the move and then meeting you at the festival a few years back now. "Are you Damon? I guessed based on the purple shoes."

Hee hee it would be fun to look back and see.
I think from the offer of employment to start date was only 5-6 weeks.

Planning out the rest of my school year just in case I have to have a long term sub for my classes.

Just in case a bypass is in my future.

How is VB taking the move? Has he realized his level of adulting is going to have to step it up a notch or two?

B V-B moved out a month ago after a big fight. The house is much calmer now. He's going to stay here with his pregnant, agoraphobic and pathologically shy girlfriend. I haven't spoken with him since.

Hell, I have stuff in my basement that I haven't unpacked from 18 years ago. Maybe I won't move it again.

B V-B moved out a month ago after a big fight. The house is much calmer now. He's going to stay here with his pregnant, agoraphobic and pathologically shy girlfriend. I haven't spoken with him since.

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved. He'll have to grow up and maybe he'll get a better perspective.

Sorry to hear that things haven't improved. He'll have to grow up and maybe he'll get a better perspective.

When Mika used to worry about James development in some areas I'd always say "Well he can't not grow up" but what I'm hearing is that's not true.

I was kind of a selfish entitled prick for a couple of years and my mom took away my car,
stopped helping financially with things like car and medical insurance, and otherwise said you are on your own now at about 22-23 years old. Was the best thing that ever happened to me. My older brother, who she never really did that to, is still a mess. He turns 60 next year.

She said I may never move back home, but I could crash if I had no place to stay, and said I may always come over and eat anytime. But no cash, no loans. It worked.

About three years later she had an extra vehicle, my brother's old Toyota pickup, which she gifted me, but otherwise I have been completely independent since.

I have received five calls from clients and I have only detailed one of them in the ticketing system.

It is no fun when I get behind. I spent at least two hours yesterday getting all the information entered in for last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom