::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, it's not Saturday the 17th yet. Turned on the news and they are covering Chicago Irish parade preparations. Running around wearing green etc. Very confusing at this time of the day, viewed through blurry eyes.��

G'Morning. Time to pop off to work and finish the Sunday service.

I'm watching "what to pack" youtube videos for the Maisel/Chee uke cruise to Alaska this fall. I'm going to have to do some shopping... the recommended wear is far from my day to day attire.

I'm watching "what to pack" youtube videos for the Maisel/Chee uke cruise to Alaska this fall. I'm going to have to do some shopping... the recommended wear is far from my day to day attire.

On YouTube check out Cruise Tips TV. We learned a lot from her and she has vids on Alaska.

What would your ideal collection look like?

I'm thinking a sopranino, a concert, a tenor, a tenor 8 string, a bari, a banjolele or two, and... forty sopranos.

I want to get another soprano because I gave mine to Kelsey. Then I want to get a baritone. I have no plans to make purchase this year though.

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Good morning! It is my day off today!
Today I am studying and tonight we are going grocery shopping.
Tomorrow: Work then going out for St. Patricks day
Sunday: Work 11-5

I want one too!
What are you playing?

Metallica, Nothing Else Matters. It's one my favorites. I think of it as "our" song. I'm working out the fingerpicking bits. Probably incorrectly but it's fun anyway. And to get it where I can sing AND play it, I'm on the sopranino!

We are switching the dogs from free feeding to measured and scheduled, since both Dobby and Hugo are fat.

Hugo realized it at about 3am. Apparently that's snack time for him. WHINE CITY.

So I'm sleep deprived and when that happens my meds feel different. Zoomier instead of calming. It's really interesting to me. Early bedtime tonight, for sure!

We are switching the dogs from free feeding to measured and scheduled, since both Dobby and Hugo are fat.

Hugo realized it at about 3am. Apparently that's snack time for him. WHINE CITY.

So I'm sleep deprived and when that happens my meds feel different. Zoomier instead of calming. It's really interesting to me. Early bedtime tonight, for sure!

Yeah, we did that with our two a while back, Rangers fat. 1/4 cup dry mixed with hot water and either a spoonful of wet food or human leftovers twice a day. Feeding them like my grandpa fed his hunting dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom