::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what I got for today???

Think about radon report?
Go food shop.
Go to storage unit some things seemed to have fallen over.
Back to school.
Wait to hear from jobs I applied for this weekend.
The good thing is I see there is a ground driver needed.
Mon through Friday just depends on the hours he wants me there. I can easily show up at 9 but will I be able to do all businesses before 5?

I am hoping it goes through because that garage is awesome!! The house is great being all brick as well. It's just good. Let's hope the owners will deal with us.

Good busy weekend??

Really busy.

I had to fit all the teams into their uniforms. One little kid in the 7 year old division took twenty minutes to choose his number. "Can I have #14?"

"Sorry buddy, #14 is taken already but you can choose one of these that aren't crossed out."

"Okay. Can I have #14 PLEASE?"

::sigh::

This went on for close to twenty minutes before I sold him on #28 (14 twice!).

Good luck with the house and the job.

Mika has an interview this morning. She was really nervous so I got up a little early and printed out interview questions and then stood in the bathroom asking her questions while she showered.

She seemed to feel a little better and didn't seem as anxious. This job will involve a 30K pay cut, but also probably reduce the hours she's been working by 40%

Mika has an interview this morning. She was really nervous so I got up a little early and printed out interview questions and then stood in the bathroom asking her questions while she showered.

She seemed to feel a little better and didn't seem as anxious. This job will involve a 30K pay cut, but also probably reduce the hours she's been working by 40%

Rather have her less stressed and happy. We can deal with the pay cut.

the pay cut sucks but if it means a better way of life and living then I am all for it

A 30 thousand dollar pay cut. That's an entire income for many people? What does she do?

If you have a little time, this guy has made a series of videos that all started with a Liberian scammer asking him for money/help. It's pretty amusing and ultimately satisfying to watch, but not for the reasons you'd expect. This is the first one.

Back to school night, I fear that once we leave the kids will get cookies and ice cream.....even though we say no

James will tell my MIL "no thank you" if he feels he already had too many sweets that day. I don't know where that comes from because when he's with me he keeps asking for slurpee's, ice-cream and smoothies. I of course ask him how many "treats" he's had that day/week and we decide on if it's a good idea or not. On days he plays basketball we usually get smoothies and look at the calories from sugar to compare and decide which one to get. Hopefully he learns like your kids to make better choices with food.

I don't want him to grow up fat like me. I still make terrible choices with diet hopefully he grows up smarter.

James will tell my MIL "no thank you" if he feels he already had too many sweets that day. I don't know where that comes from because when he's with me he keeps asking for slurpee's, ice-cream and smoothies. I of course ask him how many "treats" he's had that day/week and we decide on if it's a good idea or not. On days he plays basketball we usually get smoothies and look at the calories from sugar to compare and decide which one to get. Hopefully he learns like your kids to make better choices with food.

I don't want him to grow up fat like me. I still make terrible choices with diet hopefully he grows up smarter.

Summer told me that next time she will say no she doesnt need the sweets. But yea I dont want to have them grow large and have weight problems later in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom