::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our closing got bumped a week. Good thing we already planned on being up there that long.

I can't wait. Car is loaded, I just have to pack some clothes in the morning and get rolling.

Our closing got bumped a week. Good thing we already planned on being up there that long.

I can't wait. Car is loaded, I just have to pack some clothes in the morning and get rolling.

Wait. You're moving?

I still have an electric kiln.

Sold both my wheels to make room for Mika. I had a really nice 1 1/2 HP Brent and a Skutit Kick wheel that I bought from the local JC when they got new ones. My dad replaced the bearings for me on the kick wheel and it was better than new.

I miss ceramics too. It was so calming.

I got a couple kilns. One is a good size, for glass though. Although you use them both kinda the same.

You're making it wrong then.
Mushy isn't quite right. It's tough. It's a combo of mushy and tough. The outer part is mushy and the inner part is . . . well, like Freeda said - chewy (and tough).

Gotta keg some beer tomorrow.

Also got some hard to get Trillium beer and Lawsons Finest Sip of Sunshine all reserved for me in nh.

Now to talk wife into treehouse and it's a beer trifecta for the weekend!!!

No, just taking full ownership of a cabin we already own 1/3 of.

The other 2/3 is hubby's brother - who is selling because he has a daughter in a very expensive college, and some cousin of an in-law, who is selling because he bought a house like three miles away.

I'm super excited about it being OURS. Not least of which because we'll have it ready to rent out by hunting season... something those guys have talked about but not gotten done for the last few years.

Too much to learn. I get that I'm not supposed to have potatoes.

But, what about sweet potatoes? They're not white, right?

It depends on your body.

Potatoes in moderation don't spike my blood sugar too much. Rice? Not good.

There were a few more we got see on Facebook from our friends but those give a good feel for the mood on the train.

I had eaten, but the lab request didn't specify fasting.

I'll not do that again....

Different test. Don't fast unless they tell you to.

The A1C test will be accurate, it's a fasting test. But I'm surprised he's having you wait that long. If you're diabetic the sooner you know the better. I'd want to know right away. Meds are simple and easy if they catch it early. I'm still on just pills after 5 years. I don't ever want to progress to the needle if I can avoid it.

I'd bug him if I were you...but that's just me.

Don the other thing you can do on your own is buy a BS testing kit and monitor you morning blood sugar. It should be around 100 every morning before you eat.
If you are diabetic, that's the first thing the docs going to have you do.

My sis and I both found that diet does affect our readings but when we add regular exercise it really helps drop your morning numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom