::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is touted to be the last day of all sunshine and reasonably hot weather.
We are supposed to go back to more average weather for this time of year, the upper sixties to the lower seventies and periods of rain.

I've got loads of mowing and other prep work to do, my back is about 80% back to normal.

Good morning! Quick questions (And don't read anything into them). When is UWC and when is everyone arriving this year?

Good morning! Quick questions (And don't read anything into them). When is UWC and when is everyone arriving this year?

Hey Hank!

Since no one seems to be around I can answer the first part. Jun 2 and 3rd are the weekend dates. I think Sally is going on Weds. Not sure about others but I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

Hey Hank!

Since no one seems to be around I can answer the first part. Jun 2 and 3rd are the weekend dates. I think Sally is going on Weds. Not sure about others but I'm sure they'll chime in soon.

Sunday. I'll arrive on the field on the 28.

Chris Cornell's passing has me feeling blue about my buddy that died twenty years ago.

He used to blast SoundGarden in his sushi bar during after hours.

I don't see myself ever trusting self-driving cars. Beyond the lack of trust, self-driving cars would deny me the pleasure of driving, myself....
You don't see yourself using Facebook...so there's that.

This is touted to be the last day of all sunshine and reasonably hot weather.
We are supposed to go back to more average weather for this time of year, the upper sixties to the lower seventies and periods of rain.

We are heading into hot weather. We're seriously considering playing hooky at the beach on Monday.

We are heading into hot weather. We're seriously considering playing hooky at the beach on Monday.

Nanilei was trying to get me to play hooky today. I almost caved but that whole job thing and work ethic keeps getting in the way.

I am a bit sad though. This year Jenn from down under can't make the field due to an operation she had.

She had a really good run of attendance! Love her, she's awesome.
Totes jelly can't wait to be back at the field.
Nanilei keeps bugging me about what I want for my birthday this year.
I think I am just going to say a few days at the field.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom